I was reflecting this morning on the 5 areas of my walk with God that have improved over the past year. The improvement has been inspired by people in my own church as well as those who have a large social media platform for their ministry. I wanted to share those areas with you today as well as a link to those that have equipped me to grow and change.
Before I list them with the available resources, I want to make a point. Each of the areas that I have grown in during 2016 were not just because of ministers with a social media platform. First and foremost, I have grown because I am connected into a local church with a body of believers who possess the same spiritual gifting and call on their lives as those with a huge following. They are my friends, my relatives, my pastors and mentors. It is so important that we honor the call on each person’s life and not just ignore them because they labor alongside of us every day.
And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, “Prophets are not without honor except in their own country and in their own house.”
- Understanding the Father’s love for us on a much deeper level – Dan Mohler https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQDD3Oj8F3-VKjVVMwgfYUw
- Hearing God’s voice even more clearly. Shawn Bolz https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjNEG8Va9dX3y1G81Myav6A
- Walking deeper in the prophetic gift Graham Cooke https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHob8vPAGVI
- Understanding my authority in Christ. Lisa Bevere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2omYP2065I
- Getting in touch with my identity in Christ. Matt Burris https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6u_0OPIlz4
Happy new year and be blessed.